ICEX is a public business organization which works worldwide with the objective of promoting the internationalization of Spanish companies in order to improve their competitiveness and to add value to the Spanish economy as a whole, as well as boosting foreign investment in Spain.
ICEX offers its services through 31 Provincial and Territorial Trade Offices in Spain, 98 Economic and Commercial Offices worldwide, the largest foreign network, and 17 Business Centres abroad.
What we do:
- More than 1,200 promotion activities every year
- With participation from over 6,000 firms.
- Customised services for firms.
- More than 4,700 services every year.
- Advice for every case In response to almost 90,000 queries every year.
- Over 90 internationalisation plans a year.
Who we work for:
We promote and facilitate the international projection of Spanish enterprises, helping them to compete solutions for every firm:
- For the first steps.
- For consolidating exports.
- For starting up operations or investing abroad.
- For attracting investments to Spain.
- Information, advisory and training services
Our campaign areas:
For every phase of the internationalisation process ICEX provides full services:
- To start exporting:
- The new ICEX Next Programme.
- Analysis of export potential, keys to commercial operations and information on available backing.
- Commercial documents, customs formalities and certificates.
- To consolidate exports:
- Participation in international trade fairs.
- Trade missions and study trips. oBringing buyers and opinion leaders to find out about our products.
- Technical and commercial meetings.
- Promotion campaigns, public relations and promotional materials.
- Bids in international tenders.
- Setting up operations abroad (Business Centres and Spain Tech Center)
- To attract foreign investment and funding for projects in Spain.
- ICEX is also one of the main Spanish publishers specialising in international trade: manuals, business guides, country data.
- The Business Opportunities Service provides updated information on demand for Spanish products and services, and on possible investment openings abroad.
- Customised services: ICEX provides customised advice and support, subject to a fee, through the Spanish network of Economic and Commercial Offices.
- Advice on investments abroad.
- Seminars and training sessions throughout Spain
ICEX, Spain Trade and Investment
Paseo de la Castellana , 278
28046 Madrid Spain
T. +34 900 349 000